SELAMAT DATANG KE BLOG BErPujAnggA DoT cOM

Thursday 4 October 2012

MY ProFile ..Tuesday, December 14, 2010..(CoPY PAsTE dari BLOG lama)



1stly.. Hi.. Thanx 2 spend ur time 4 viewin' my pr0file.. im.. simple pers0n.. myB s0metimes u'll b0ring if u kn0w me.. S'0rg yg mudah t0uching.. Kdang2 sensitif..
my name is jarina/jaja/riri/jaaa,best thing is my friend always called my full name :)...from small town at sabah call kota belud...i like 2 have a new friend but not all can be my friend...i will choose friend just like water filter if bring advantage we can be a best friend..but if try to influence to do bad thing so sory i cant b ur friend..my life is so simple,.but many thing happen n make me more matured i need to think everytime.."my step will change my life" belive or not??Im' c0llege student n h0pin' dat cn b da very 'berjaya' pers0n after study..
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒███▒▒▒▒██
▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓█▒██▓▓▓██▒█▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒█▓▒▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒▒▓█
▒▒▒▒▒█▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓█
▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▒▒█▓█▒▒▓▓▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▒▒▓▒▒███▒▒▓▒▒▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▒█▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓█
▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█▓▓▓█
▒▒██▓▓▓█▓▒▒▒██▒██▒▒▒▓█▓▓▓██
▒█▓▓▓▓█▓▓▒▒█▓▓█▓▓█▒▒▓▓█▓▓▓▓█
█▓██▓▓█▓▒▒▒█▒Mr Fluffy▒█▒▒▒▓█▓▓██▓█
█▓▓▓▓█▓▓▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓█▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▓▓▓█
▒█▓▓▓█▓▓▒▒▒▒▒█▓█▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▓▓█
▒▒████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓████
▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓▓▓▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒████▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓████



0nce pe0ple hurt me, inside will b hurt.. H0pe pe0ple [♀♂] g0nna accept me as their fren h0nestly..~ e.. 0wh ya! B4 4got, i like 2 menti0n dat im' very2 mo0dy pers0n.. Depend lah watever da situati0n.. haha!
^.^





_./;\._¸¸.•¤**¤•.¸.•¤**¤•....
* •. .•**Put this on your page if you like to look at stars!*
/.•*•.\ ¸..•¤**¤•., .•¤**¤•*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...